Gear couplings high-speed series
Built on the basis of more than 75 years of experience in the development and production of these high-quality drive elements, RENK’s gear couplings in the high-speed series are the ideal product, especially when it comes to transmitting maximum speeds. Our high-speed series includes three different series. The ZT, TF, and TSB ranges are available in different variants to meet the needs of the respective application.
All of the ranges are tooth tip centered and equipped with a single tooth lubrication system. The existing high standard of quality ensures that components can be replaced. The high-speed series offer you a high level of protection against overloads with low axial forces. Our couplings are also optionally available in a API 671 version.
- Specially designed for maximum speeds
- Nitrided and ground internal and external toothing
- Toothing quality Q = 4-5 as per DIN 3962
- Specially designed for high speeds
- Nitrided internal and external toothing
- Toothing quality Q = 6–7 as per DIN 3962
- Specially designed for moderate speeds
- Naturally hard internal and external toothing
- Toothing quality Q = 7–8 as per DIN 3962